It’s been a fun and exciting experience setting up Malorie’s Adventures for everyone; therefore, I thought I’d do something fun for you. Re-launching this blog, mixed with a new secret pilot I’m working on, meant that it was time to do an adventure photoshoot! This photo set by Dan Peterson was the perfect tool to really take both Malorie’s Adventures’ and my new pilot’s marketing to the next level. Which photo is your favorite?
- Photo Set Inspired by Marilyn Monroe
- Luna Muna at Ibagari Boutique Hotel Provides Culinary Excellency
- Delphinus, a Chance to Play with Dolphins
- Scuba Diving is One of the Greatest Activities to Try on Vacation!
- Solvang, a Cute Danish Village in Wine Country
- Inspiration Point Trail
- The Best Websites to Use to Plan Your Travel
- Photoshoot at Rock-a-Hoola Abandoned Water Park
- The Cave of Munits
- Cannes, France at the Cannes Film Festival