Hi, everyone. I wanted to be a little more informal in this post and just provide you all with my upcoming travel schedule so you can see what you can anticipate coming up soon.
I have also created a series of polls to see what you are most interested in to cater my content to fit with that.
Please check out and participate in the following polls:
I'll be traveling to the following locations over the next 6 months or so. Which are you most interested in reading about/seeing photos from?— Malorie Mackey (@MalorieMackey) September 22, 2019
- October 2019- I will be in the State of Yucatan to celebrate the Day of the Dead
- November 2019- I will be in Honduras reviewing a new resort
- December 2019- I’ll be back on the East Coast visiting Virginia
- February 2020- I’ll be participating in a workshop at the Monroe Institute which teaches out-of-body experiences, deeper meditation, and universal awareness.
- May 2020- I will be volunteering for penguin research in South Africa.
And there will be more trips in the works around this! Thank you all for following my adventures! I can’t wait to show you more of the world!